Monday, February 11, 2008

Christy's Pick of the Week

I had been hearing this song on KSBJ on the radio that I absolutely loved, so today I took my $10 Lifeway giftcard I had been saving since Christmas and went to buy the CD. As luck would have it, the CD was on sale for $10 and there was only one copy left. Was it meant to be or what? And I am in love with this CD, very surprisingly. Its "True Beauty" by Mandisa. Yes, Jason and I are Idol fans, but I really thought I wasn't going to like it because I thought it would have been more black gospel type music. But it is so good! My favorite song is the one I've been hearing on the radio, "God Speaking", I cry every time I hear it. There are a few other really pretty songs, but the rest just make me want to get up and dance and Praise the Lord! And I am not a dancer. I highly recommend it!
http://mandisaofficial.com/
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?Ntk=keywords&Ntt=mandisa&action=Search&N=0&Ne=0&event=ESRCN&nav_search=1&cms=1

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...