Sunday, February 10, 2008

Disney... The Year of a Million Dreams

We had a fabulous time at Disney last weekend. Watching the boys faces as they lit up in amazement and awe was wonderful. My mom went with us to help, but she didn't help much. It wasn't her fault though. Our main purpose in taking her was to let her watch the boys at night so Jason and I could go out, but I was exhausted! Just getting from the bus to the hotel room at the end of the day was a struggle. I felt pretty good though all things considering. When I got back I crashed! I felt really bad and luckily already had a doctors appointment scheduled. I heard the heartbeat for the first time which was great and got an antibiotic for a sinus infection, and I am a new woman!
My birthday was the last day we were there, so I got myself a birthday button, hoping that would get me something. All it got me was about 10 strangers (Disney Cast members) telling me Happy Birthday. But what better place to be on your birthday. So here are a very few pictures of the more than 500 combined from me, my mom and Cooper who got a new camera for Christmas. Enjoy! I highly encourage every family to go to Disney at some point. It is just the most amazing, happy place.

1 comment:

ashley said...

AWESOME! I love DisneyWorld... I can't wait until our kids are old enough to go...

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...