Monday, February 08, 2010

I'm old...

Another quick one, I turned 35 last week. I know, not old to many of you. But for some reason I feel old at this one. I think for one reason, I do a lot of online surveys, and when they ask your age, its broken down into brackets, and I have had to move up to the next bracket. 30-34, 35-40. Rub it in why don't ya! And Cooper came up to me the other day, and he is almost to my shoulders. When did that happen! I do not feel old enough to have 3 kids, and an 8 year old! WHAT! I asked my mom about that years ago, and she said most people will tell you they don't feel as old as they are. In your brain you are always a certain age. I think I'm still 26, that just sounds right. Of course, when I asked Cade how old I was, he said 61. Jason laughed hysterically! Until I asked Cade how old Jason was, and since he knew he was 2 years older than me, he must be 63. A child can always put it in perspective for you. I am very thankful for another year. I hope I continue to grow and learn and change for the better, no matter how old I get.

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...