Monday, October 20, 2008

Well, I did it.

I joined facebook. I have a friend who moved to Singapore and joined facebook and asked me to, so I did. And within two hours I had so many people who found me. Crazy. People who have had my email address for years, but suddenly on facebook they can chat. I didn't realize how behind the times I was. I thought I was all with it since I had a blog, but apparently not. Its kind of fun I must say to see so many people I haven't seen in years. Grant it, its a 1 by 2 inch picture, and most of them aren't good, I hope. I don't want to post one of myself, because I'm sure it won't look good either. And since I am still way behind the times at home with dial up, I'll have to find time to go to Jason's office to post a picture. Just what I need is another way to waste my time! I kind of feel like I'm cheating on my blog.

Things here are fine. Busy week. Jason was out of town and my mom was here. Then we had a family conference at church this weekend, so a good friend of ours came in to teach at it. So my house is really clean. Campbell is doing great. The easiest baby of the three, knock on wood. I started working in childcare last week. Tuesdays are bad, but Wednesdays are fine. I'll go into that another time. I just keep telling myself, "this is for Cade." I'm only working to pay his tuition for preschool. Of course its selfish too, that's two 10 hours a week he's out of my hair.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Christy,
I just added you as a friend on facebook! How do you know Brady Anderson!? ETBU maybe? He was music minister at my home church in Gloster, LA when I was youth minister there (during the time Leon and I got married). Small world!
K

Unknown said...

Hey Christy,
I found your blog through facebook! It was fun catching up on your family. I didn't realize you had three boys!! Your family is beautiful. :)
Melissa Beene Ford

the bowlin family said...

i will go and look for you on FB right now. welcome. i just joined this summer and i am totally addicted now. have fun! great to get an update.

CDJ said...

Hey girl, we can start a fb/blog anonymous group for pitiful people who are addicted to it even on dial-up.

I enjoyed reading your posts. I'll be back.

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...