Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Update on my babies... My plant babies

Look, look, look! Look how beautiful my babies are. I have two new plants that I got from my grandfather's funeral in June, and I'm sorry to say that Monica did not thrive in my home and went to plant heaven, but look how well George and Susan are doing. Its amazing what watering and giving food to plants does. ;)

George Before...
George After!

    
Susan Before...
   
Susan After! (She's on the right)

That's Onnie on the Left. 

 
And this is Lily. She is surviving, despite being covered in dust after our kitchen construction. She is my meter for when its time to water. She droops. She doesn't look droopy in person, but she looks droopy in this picture. Must be time to water!


No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...