Saturday, December 15, 2012

Do you need a smile?

If you have 3 minutes, please watch this adorable video. This is a sweet little friend of mine in our PDO that I lead music for. When I'm doing music with her class, she always watches intently, but never sings. But her momma put this on Facebook and it literally made me cry. I am so thankful for this reminder of why I do what I do. Meet Nora.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/kR5ajXVLudc

In case you couldn't understand, "What did the cow in the manger say to Baby Jesus in the Hay? Moo, moo, moo, moo, Baby Jesus we love you." Then the sheep and donkey.
(Her momma did give me permission to share.)

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...