Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tips from the trenches...

These are tips that I have personally done and they work! One or two I have mentioned other places, but I wanted them in one place.

1. You can use peanut butter (creamy) to buff out scratches on CD's and DVD's.

2. To get crayon marks off of hard surfaces, simply put a hair dryer on it for a few seconds and wipe it right off!

3. For those yellow baby poop stains, wash with stain stick and regular detergent, but before drying, lay the garment out in the sun and the stain will vanish like magic!


I think I would like to make this a series of blogs, so send me your tips too!




No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...