Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Daughter of the King: The gospel according to Cade

I noticed someone read this past blog today, and so I reread it. Now my sweet one is in 4th grade, so it brought a little tear to my eye to read this. I'm not sure I can describe him the same way. He is still relational, and can have a servant's heart when called upon to, but he is also independent and bossy. Oh but his heart! Love him and am so thankful for him!

Daughter of the King: The gospel according to Cade: Cade wrote this epistle today during church, most of it with no help from me. I thought I would pass it on to bring a smile to your face. Oh...

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...