Monday, August 20, 2007

Update on the potty training...

I know you were all waiting in horrible anticipation to see if Cade would eventually go #2 in the potty. Well, on Saturday the 11th, he did! I had to laugh at myself at how excited I was about poop. Jason was outside mowing and we all had to go out in the yard and jump up and down to get his attention to tell him. Crazy people! Today is the 20th, and he has gone a total of 4 times since then. Yes, that's not very much. But I think we are getting better. We've gone two days in a row counting today, so I think we are over the scared hump. One of those times was in the Sea World water park bathroom. You would think he would much rather do it at our house, but no, a nasty public bathroom with wet floors is so much better. For those of you reading this who have no children, I apologize for this post, but those of you with children will completely understand my relief and excitement.

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...