Thursday, November 27, 2008

What am I thankful for?

So many things. I am so thankful that our house was ok during the hurricane. I am so thankful for Campbell, that he is healthy and happy and here! I am thankful for my other two boys, that they are smart and kind and helpful and lovable. I am thankful that Cooper learned how to read. I am thankful for my husband, that he works so hard, is a fabulous father, is patient with me, and doesn't expect Martha Stewart. I am thankful for my mini-van. I am thankful for God's Word, that it is alive and always meets my needs, when I take the time to read it. I am thankful that God is patient with me, and waits for me to come to Him and accepts me with open arms, no matter how long its been. I am thankful for my church that is full of people who love the Lord and support us. I am thankful for all of the adults who teach my children. I am thankful we live in a country where we are free to worship together. I am thankful for my family, and even though they are strange at times, they love me and my children and would do anything for us. I am so thankful for my in-laws, who love and adore me and my children and pray for us! I am thankful for my mom who prays for me daily. I am thankful for TV, coffee, my bed, Sonic, my computer, books, mexican food and chocolate. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...