Monday, December 20, 2010

My first baby...

Cade asked me today what was something I had done for the first time. I'm not sure why. But I said, 9 years ago today, I had my first baby. Wow, time flies!!! Benjamin Cooper Gadman was born Dec. 20, 2001 at 10:39 PM. He weighed 6, 13 and was 19 1/2 inches long. Sometimes it seems like a lifetime ago, and times like today, it seems like just yesterday. I can remember the day in detail. Hopefully that is something I will never forget! He has been the best child since birth. Jason and I thought we were the best parents ever until the next one showed up. He is so polite, confident, smart, athletic, obedient (most of the time), a great big brother. We found out this weekend that he made it into gifted finally. I don't want to make a big deal about it because its not, but I am so proud of him. Not only is he a really great baseball, football, and basketball player, but he is a great team player. Cheers on his teammates, helps to get them where they need to be, listens to his coaches, and has a great attitude while practicing. I can't wait to see what plans God has for him, not only what he will accomplish, but what kind of man he will become. So proud to be his mom!

 
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...