Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Double Digit Birthday!

It has arrived! The day my first baby Benjamin Cooper turns double digits. I asked him this morning if he felt older and he said no, but he wasn't born until 10:39 p.m. so I think he thinks he'll feel older when that minute arrives. Its obvious he's older because he got money and clothes from us and was completely happy about it. We've avoided birthday parties since he was 5, but you can read the previous post about his sleepover. He's my introverted child, so I'm not sure he had a great time because we kept finding him by himself away from his friends. He said he'll only invite 4 next time. He's going on a "man" trip with his daddy. J and I made a list of things for them to talk about. It really hit me hard how grown up he is and is becoming daily. I can only continue to pray for God's protection over him, and that he would grow up with wisdom, knowledge and joy as he makes decisions each day. I am so proud to be his momma. And I'm so thankful for the man he is becoming.







Happy Birthday Super Cooper! We are proud of you!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...