Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Potato Chowder Recipe

Quick, yummy recipe for you!

3 cups fat free milk (I use 2% because that's what we usually have)
1 can cream of potato soup
2 cups old fashioned frozen hash browns
salt to taste

That's it! Mix the milk and soup together in a pot, and then add the hash browns. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Tonight I cut up two potatoes into small chunks and boiled them in a separate pot while putting together the soup. When they were tender I added them in. Serve with shredded cheese and cut up cooked bacon or bacon bits as toppings. Yummy with warm crusty bread. Enjoy!




No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...