Thursday, March 15, 2012

What's Missing?

This is just a head's up that if you are browsing around my blog and come across big white empty spaces, that is where I used to have slide shows. The program I used to make them gave me a warning 6 months ago that they were shutting down, but I thought I had plenty of time to transfer all of the pictures to something else. The other day I went on there to start that process only to discover that my 6 month time frame was up and they are all gone! Apparently 6 months is plenty of time for the average person, but for someone like me with 3 kids, a part time job, and a bad habit of watching too much tv and spending too much time on facebook, with a side of procrastination, 6 months was not enough. So sorry about the white spaces. I will somehow go back through 5 years of blogs and try to fix the issues. Some day.

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...