Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Great time to Order!

I'm loving my new job as a Trades of Hope Compassion Entrepreneur! I haven't been able to go 100% yet with school starting and our house renovations, but people get so excited when they hear about it. Now is a great time to buy because our new catalog comes out September 1st with new products and new prices. So if you want to save money, buy some beautiful products and make a difference in the life of a family getting out of poverty, go to www.tradesofhope.com, go to the store and click on my name in Texas. I'm loving sharing this with so many people. I know you will love it!


No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...