Thursday, November 22, 2012

Disney Pics

We had a great time at Disney World last week. Not too many people and the Christmas decorations were already up, added bonus. Seeing Campbell's face when he saw some of his favorite characters was the best. We learned he is not afraid of giant characters (as I was as a child) nor heights or fast things, but he is afraid of loud noises and the dark. So he loved some of the smaller roller coasters he could ride but did not like the small kiddy rides that were in the dark, like Peter Pan. The three days after we got home were rough as he detoxed, very whiney and tired. And my mom caught something while she was there and ended up in the hospital for 6 days when she got back, but I think she would do it again? We had the professional photographers take lots of pictures for us, but when I got back and saw how expensive they were, we will just have to get by with the ones I took. Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design made with Smilebox

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...