Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Redeemed

This is one of our newest Trades of Hope products and one of my most favorites. Its called the Redeemed Necklace.
 

This beautiful necklace is made by women in California who have come out of prostitution. They are part of a ministry called Cherished where they are being healed physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The colors are representing them coming out of darkness into light! And each one is initialed on the back by the sweet woman who made it. Its on a long black cord which you can shorten or take the pendant off and put on a different necklace.

I can't imagine the heartache these ladies have experienced but they are working hard to change their lives and are working towards a future full of joy and peace. You can help them by ordering online, www.mytradesofhope.com/ChristyGadman. What a great feeling to be redeemed!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...