Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Baby's name... as of today.

Today it is Joshua Campbell. I asked Jason's mom to just start naming everyone in the family tree, and she said that Jason's great-grandfather's name was Joshua. I then asked, did he kill anyone? No? Just a hardworking farmer. Ok, we're good. And its very Biblical of course. Sounds good with Benjamin and William. So that's it for today. On most websites, "Campbell" means "crooked mouth". But I found one website where it means "amazing" or "bountiful". I wonder which meaning I will go with? And of course, "Joshua" means "God is salvation". Can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...