Saturday, June 28, 2008

Worn Out...

We had Vacation Bible School this week. Back in March when our preschool minister asked me to direct the babies-threes, it sounded like a good idea. I'll only be 8 months pregnant, no big deal. I am worn out! Our theme was a beach theme, so Monday I wore flip-flops trying to be festive. Mistake. The rest of the week I wore tennis shoes, no matter how silly they looked with the capris and Hawaiian shirt I was forced to wear, and that helped a little. I think its my age, because with Cooper's pregnancy I really would have been fine, and with Cade's I was working that much, and I was fine. Thirty-three doesn't sound old. But compared to 27 I guess it is!

The boys are going to Paris this week, so it is my last week to get some things done and have some quiet time before Campbell arrives. I am trying to make a list of to-do's, but just sitting sounds great too! Jason and I are making a list of all the places we want to eat out without them. Buying a mini-van, which should be happening in the next month, and having the baby, will certainly curb our eating out habit. When you combine how tired I was this week, and the fact that we still don't have a dishwasher, we ate out a lot. Black Eye Pea has free kids meals on Tuesdays, so that's a good one.

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...