Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday, I won't say how old she is. I am so thankful for her. She has been through so much, but she hasn't let it get her down, she just gets right back up and tries something new. She prays for me and my family daily, I know because she sends me the verse she prayed over us. She is going back to school to get her doctorate, a very admirable thing. She takes care of her dad and step mom who both have Alzheimer's, very draining. We have had to get used to a new relationship now that I am a mom, and sometimes when she is in my house, it causes a little strife, but we work through it and are patient and forgive each other. I would guess that she is the happiest she has ever been right now. And what a great birthday gift is that! Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...