Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Can I redo March?

Ok, not really. I don't want to redo March, but I do want to delete the blog post I write last month about getting healthier, losing a few pounds, etc., because well, it just didn't happen. I did well for the first 10 days, and then spring break hit. I went to my momma's, and even though I did refrain from gorging myself on El Chico's chips and queso and I did not have any Southern Maid donuts, I still gained the two pounds I had lost back. And then since we got back from Spring Break, we have had visitors almost constantly since. Which was great, don't get me wrong. We loved taking friends to Pinelake for three weeks in a row, and I loved having family and friends see our new home. But we ate out a lot and I had to cook bigger, more impressive meals. Lots of excuses. No good reasons. Bottom line, until I am willing to get off my tushy and start exercising, its just not going to happen. And apparently I'm just not there. When will that miracle occur? I don't know. I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...