Thursday, July 17, 2008

Guess what?

I finally got my new dishwasher today! It was supposed to come yesterday, and believe it or not, his truck broke down on the way to my house. I laughed for a second before I cried. He said it would be Saturday before he came, but I called the appliance place and said that was not acceptable, and so he came today. I am so relieved to have that off of my list of mental stresses!

I have been resting most of the week. I don't know if there is really a physical change now, or its more emotional, but I have really felt like resting, really tired and uncomfortable, kind of melancholy. Anyway, 5 more days until Jason gets back, so we are almost there!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...