Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What a day!

Well, the furniture came a day early, which was great. The chair and ottoman are perfect and beautiful. But then they took the packaging off of the couch, and instead of being blue, it was brown. Luckily I had prepared myself for it to be wrong and didn't pass out. But I am so frustrated, I don't know what to do. And because its custom made furniture, it might be another 4-6 weeks or longer to get the right one. I really want to yell at someone, but I don't know who to yell at. No one will take responsibility and the people that I talk to, I know didn't make the mistake, so I feel bad yelling at them.

Then I went to the doctor, and discovered that his head is down, which my bladder had already informed me of, and I am already 3-4 cm dilated. Normally, not a big issue, but with my husband out of the country for 7 more days, my doctor suggested I stay off of my feet as much as possible until he gets back. So now I am really paranoid about doing anything. I was dilated 2-3 for a number of weeks before the boys, so I am trying not to think about it, but its hard not to. Thank God for my mother-in-law who is as we speak, bowling with my boys. God knew I would need her here more than I did.

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...