Monday, July 14, 2008

What a Week!

Well, Jason is in London as we speak leading a group from our church on a mission trip. You can be praying for them. They are having a great opportunity to reach young people. They are teaching in religious education classes about American Christianity and also teaching American football and baseball to about a 1000 kids. Pretty cool! But, yes, he is gone. The day he gets back I will have 4 weeks left, so we should be fine, but I think the pregnancy has made me miss him more, and be more paranoid about his safety. I am really having to trust God.

Jason's mom is here, and has been a huge help already. Since she is a preschool teacher, I asked her to help me reorganize the playroom, and she got after it. It looks great. The main reason we had to do that, is because the couch in the den has to be moved into there today because, after ordering it 7 months ago, our new furniture is supposedly arriving in the morning. I will post pictures if it really shows up, and its the right furniture.

She is also washing dishes for me since we still do not have a dishwasher! They brought us one week before last, and it was the wrong color. You do not want to know how mad I was. I am doing a Bible Study right now about the tongue, and it didn't help that day. So we might get the new one this Wednesday, but I will believe that when I see it too.

We also bought a new minivan last week. It is being delivered either the end of this week or next week. So in the meantime, I am trying to clean out my car and get it ready to sell. 97 Camry if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah, and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant! And the nursery isn't ready. I think he has turned head down now. A lot more kicking in the ribs and pressure on the bladder. Fun, fun! I have a new theory. When its your first pregnancy, you have 100% of your brain to focus on it, second one, only 50% of your brain, and third one, only 33% of your brain. So, the other 67% of my brain doesn't realize I'm having a baby sometime in the next 5 weeks. When it does have a moment of realization, I have a panic attack. So I don't allow myself to think about it. So, say a prayer for me this week if you think about it, that I remain calm, and take one day at a time, and just trust God for all of the details. Its all minor compared to staying healthy for baby Campbell. Breathe, breathe.

No comments: