Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm not still in Rome

So sorry to those of you who were reading my blogs from Europe, which apparently was more people than I thought because I heard about it today. I did not fall off the wall of the Colosseum or anything. I just got tired. Walking around Rome wore me out, and we would get back to the hotel room, I would check email or facebook or skype with the kids, and I was done. I also thought I might be boring people with a play by play report of our days or a boring slideshow of our pictures. So I just stopped blogging. I did post some pictures on facebook, but I just didn't have the brain power to write about them. But I am going to blog about the trip, more topically then chronologically, that way you'll get the really good stuff. We got home Thursday afternoon, and jumped right back into football practices and scrimmages, baseball scrimmages, laundry, dishes, school starting and teacher training, so I haven't even had time to sit down and go through the 800+ pictures I took. This may be a long process, but I made a list of things that refresh me, and blogging was on it, so I will begin! Tomorrow maybe?

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...