Saturday, February 16, 2013

Perspective, 2

We had a sweet friend suddenly pass away this morning. She was the grandmother of a player on one of my son's select baseball teams, and she never missed a game. She had such energy and enthusiasm. We will miss her terribly. She loved Campbell, always teasing him and giving him snacks and treats. It was so sudden, very shocking and sad. Again, just makes my perspective shift. All my stresses and struggles are really minor. I can count my blessings. I have my family, my health, my home. And everything can change with a phone call. I need to remain thankful and take each day as a gift. The Lord has blessed me and my family with so much. And the struggles are there to help us to grow and mature and lean on Him. God is good.



No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...