Thursday, October 18, 2007

Christy's Pick of the Week 2

David Crowder Band, Remedy. So much fun! There is nothing better than putting in a worship CD in the car, turning it way up, and hearing your preschoolers sing from the backseat. And this is the perfect CD for that! It is also great to put on your Ipod and use it to make house cleaning and exercising more fun. Its hard to be in a bad mood when you are singing about how we are here for God to get glory and He is "Everything Glorious"! Another favorite, "Never Let Go", is certainly a remedy for those days when things are really tough. My only complaint about it is that there isn't enough of it! Only 10 songs, and two of them are older. The really different thing about Crowder is all of the cool sound effects in the background of his songs, you have no doubt its him. I highly recommend it! Enjoy it turned way up!
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=cd8432&event=1002NR#curr

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...