Sunday, February 06, 2011

Quick addition to my birthday...



I wanted you to see my beautiful tulips that have opened up. I love them.

I also forgot a funny part of the day. While I was "sleeping late" I was listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and coincidentally, it was Minnie's birthday, and her friends were throwing her a surprise party. I tried to live vicariously through her. Daisy made her a cake that after 15 minutes in the oven came out fully iced. I imagined they were doing the hot dog dance in my honor. And then Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve sang a birthday song, so again, it was in my honor. Then I went back to sleep with a smile on my face!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...