Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quick one...

I got my pillow back!! They called yesterday and took my credit card number to ship back to me, and it arrived today. I'm scared to go check my bank account to see how much it cost me. But it was worth it!

Quick verse I read today. "Be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power." Ephesians 6:10. I was having an overwhelming moment about how much there was to do, and God gave me that verse. He has really been talking to me a lot lately about his power. I'll have to blog more about that sometime, but for today, it gave me peace to know that in HIS power, I can do all things, like laundry, dishes, clean up for a party this weekend, go grocery shopping, etc. Certainly not my own power, because I had none today. Of course, its all in perspective. Right now I'm wasting time on here, but not really caring about how messy the house is. Different time of day I guess. It will all still be here tomorrow!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...