Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pillow Pizza Recipe






This is what we had for dinner tonight, one my kids favorites! Pillow Pizza!
2 tubes biscuits
1 or 1 1/2 lbs ground beef or turkey
16 oz. pizza sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese 
other of your family's favorite pizza toppings

Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in bottom of greased 9 x 13 baking dish. In a skillet, brown meat, drain and add pizza sauce and stir. Pour over biscuit quarters. Top with optional toppings and cover with cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

We added mini pepperoni's tonight, but sometimes I will add cut up ham pieces and pineapple! Yum!


No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...