The daily life of a wife, mother to 3 boys, children's minister and daughter of the King
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Cheap, easy dinner
I've been making this for years and tonight, as my family enjoyed it again, I thought I might should share my quick, easy recipe for chicken fettichini. Ready? I take two packages of the Knorr Pasta Sides Alfredo that you can find next to the mac and cheese, and prepare according to the directions, and then saute two chicken breasts cut into strips and add them to the prepared pasta. Done! It takes about 20 minutes and my family loves it, and it is cheap. Don't tell me how bad packaged meals are for us. Some day that might bother me, but tonight, having dinner ready in 2o minutes and all 4 of my boys gobbling it down, it is worth whatever is in that package!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to get out of a mental spiral...
The Lord and I did an exercise together the other day I thought I would share. Last week I was in AL watching baseball, and I woke up at 4:1...
-
I thought I would write a quick blog post with pictures about some of the foods we ate on our European adventures. But after going through m...
-
I love this new blog, www.crockpotgirls.com. I tried this recipe tonight and everyone loved it! Bacon Ranch Chicken 4 boneless skinless...
-
If you have a minute, could you say a prayer for my friend George? George is a plant. Jason bought George for me my very first birthday afte...
1 comment:
you make me smile:)
Post a Comment