Friday, May 13, 2011

Quick recommendation

I just haven't had time to blog with VBS and baseball. We had a big VBS rally last night so I will have a little free time over the next week, and hope to post a bunch of things I have running around in my head. But here is just a quick recommendation for a sermon I listened to today. Really good and convicting. Sometimes I need a little conviction to give me a kick in the pants. A great reminder to me that I am a Name bearer for Jesus wherever I go!

Chosen to Carry the Name

Click on Chosen to Carry the Name and then download as an MP3. I'm sure there is a better way technologically for me to do this, but that's the best I can do. I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Random parenting thoughts today

I love it when I read scripture and a short passage or even a word jumps out at me and I have to camp out there awhile. Here's the verse...